- Are you nervous about being seen as salesy and pushy when you are talking to a customer or investor?
- Do you find yourself sitting and staring at the phone…waiting for it to ring?
- Have you been trying all the latest and greatest ideas to attract more customers, but it’s just not working?
- Do you start squirming or even stuttering when you move into talking about your pricing or details about your services?
- Do you ever wish sales could be natural, fun and enjoyable?
- Do you feel like you are working too hard for the results you are seeing?
Many business professionals and entrepreneurs who have great ideas or products often struggle with how to market or sell their products or services. This FREE Teleclass will provide a powerful mindset shift that will completely change the way you look at the often “dreaded” sales activity. By sharing a powerful, yet simple step-by-step process, at the end of the FREE Teleclass you will have the tools to begin expanding your client base immediately…without feeling like a pushy “sales-type”!
Bea Fields of Bea Fields Companies, Inc (www.beafields.com) will be interviewing me during this “must attend” teleseminar to help you get more clients NOW! We will get at the heart of the issue of what stops entrepreneurs and business owners from networking, following up on hot leads, and making the sales calls that would only help them grow their business. We are very excited about this complimentary teleclass and we hope you can make the time in your busy schedule to join us!
Mandy Schumaker, Higher Performing People is a former sales and management executive in the newspaper industry, who has extensive experience in mentoring, leadership development, sales and marketing, facilitation and team building. She has a gift for helping executives and entrepreneurs maintain their focus and hold themselves and others accountable, which in turn helps them to become more effective, more productive leaders.
Mandy holds a BS in Journalism from Indiana University. She is a certified coach through Coach, Inc., and is certified to administer the Myers -Briggs Type Indicator. She resides in South Portland, Maine with her husband Ted O’Meara and two sons, Quin and Cade. Contact info www.mandyschumaker.com or 207-653-6977