Professional athletes, musicians, actors – you name it – would never go it alone. Why would someone in business?
The benefits are insurmountable. A survey by the Manchester Consulting of their Fortune 1000 clients found these returns on investment for coaching services over a six- to 12-month period:
- Monetary return was six times the coaching investment
- Seventy-one improved relationship with their bosses
- Seventy-seven reported improved relationships with their direct reports
And, these findings only begin to scratch the surface. Coaching gives people the skill, the know-how, and the confidence to strive for and achieve excellence in business.
Coaching is not for the faint of heart. For those ready to commit to the road less traveled, they’ll not only be in the company of some of today’s most respected leaders, they’ll also reap benefits such as:
- Enhanced leadership skills
- Increased bottom line profits
- Top talent retention
- Clear, concise vision of the future
- Reduced team conflict
- Appreciable results in productivity
- Less stress
- More balance
- Newly discovered strengths
- Fresh perspective on personal challenges and opportunities
To begin realizing these extraordinary results, contact Mandy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207.767.2634.